Next Generation Intelligent Networks - Creating total communications providers.
Telecommunications companies must respond to changing corporate demands. Enterprises can no longer depend on on-site telecoms equipment to provide Centrex services because of the increased mobility of the workforce and dependence on mobile phones. Corporates want communications that require no internal management, but that provide full-featured Centrex capabilities to mobile and fixed lines.
Atos launched its NGIN services in 2004. Our Telecommunications clients who use NGIN with their customers report gains in enterprise market share, increased ARPU, and outstanding customer satisfaction.
Although the enterprise market is a clear growth opportunity for Telecommunications companies, the landscape is competitive.
- Deliver solutions at lower cost with increased flexibility
- Test and implement new services rapidly
- Maximize corporate ARPU from cost-conscious business customers
- Facilitate worker mobility with teleworking and hot-desking
- Achieve application and service transparency across fixed and mobile
Atos NGIN enables operators to deliver profitable, innovative enterprise communication services. Off-the-shelf enterprise services mean rapid deployment, minimum development cost, and a fast-track for business growth.
- Unrestricted service combinations
- Genuine mobile / IP convergence for voice and data services
- A foundation for business strategy:
- Maximum synergy between enterprise and consumer markets
- Full fixed / mobile service convergence.
- Maximum return from extended life current products
Since its launch in 2004, NGIN has become a market leader. This offer, coupled with the industry-specific expertise of our team, will help you:
- Increase corporate subscriber numbers
- Increase ARPU
- Decrease costs through a single platform