A new kind of guest
Tomorrow’s hotel guests are different. They are connected and informed. They want joined-up, easy access to travel tickets, car parking, room reservations, meals, and entertainment– wherever they are, whatever the time. They expect a top quality stay, but it must be personal, reflecting their own preferences and buying characteristics.
Are you ready to respond –challenging the old ways of thinking, embracing innovative ideas and technology, welcoming new partner relationships, creating new forms of efficiency, and driving new business opportunities?
Give your guests fast, real-time information about your services on a digital wall in reception, enhancing their experience and helping you up sell and cross-sell. Provide digital content about your locality and the wider world, gaining edge over rivals by adding extra value.
Think about new partner relationships with digital content providers and advertisers, desperate to connect with your guests. Consider how you can drive greater business efficiency and productivity, with self-service check-in and with social software.Imagine identifying new marketing targets, by better managing and analyzing your growing volumes of guest data.
Fashioning your future
Atos can help you fashion your future. We work with hotel groups and individual hotel brands all over the world, helping them to think differently with:
- Smart mobility solutions for real-time guest connectivity when on the move
- Self-service kiosks to speed up check in, boost upselling, and enhance employee value
- Online payments that are secure, and flexible for different markets and cultures
- blueKiwi social hubs to help staff work smarter through increased productivity and innovation
- Loyalty solutions to improve customer retention and overall guest satisfaction
- Cloud offerings to ensure speedy, flexible and versatile operations.
A wealth of solutions have also been developed in other industries, highly relevant and transferrable to hotels. The MyCity project is transforming access and joined-up connectivity in Barcelona. Our Renault connected car is reinventing customer relationships. Our skills in Big Data – the driver for tomorrow’s wave of hotel business opportunities – are employed every day for every kind of Atos client…from banks, to healthcare companies, to utilities.