Support your operations and maintain highest availability
Microsoft Office PPM provides a solid base for optimized working, while maintaining your operational efficiency. For this, an accurate and careful handling of the PPM tool is essential. This allows us to support your operation and maintain highest availability so that your business processes and their strategic implementations correspond to each other.
- Customized trainings (processes and PPM tools)
- Support the pilot operation
- Support for system and applications (1st, 2nd and 3rd Level)
- Project management office (processes, planning, controlling, reports, and workshops)
- Migration to new releases
- O365 administration
The components of Microsoft Office PPM are a challenging – but extremely helpful tool. To gain optimum use of scope and advantages, we offer you customized trainings which consider your processes for a role-based handling of the tool.
In this context we offer a multitude of trainings:
- Microsoft Project Professional for project and resource managers
- for beginners
- for experts
- Microsoft Project Server
- for project and resource managers
- for administrators
- Combined process and tool training
- Train the Trainer
- Project management methods training (e.g. risk management)
- One-to-one training
Individual offers can be proposed on request.
System and application support
If you don’t like to deal with support topics within your organization, our experts take over the corresponding technical and methodical support:
- System- and application support (1st , 2nd, 3rd level)
- Administration of Microsoft Project Online (O365 tenant)
- Support for process specific requests
Project Management Office (PMO)
We take over these activities for you and offer you a customized service. The Project Management Office not only supports project managers in planning with Microsoft Project but also during the whole project cycle by intensive use of Project Server functions as:
- Creation of specific project plans together with the project team
- Organization and facilitation of project meetings
- Update project plans considering feedback of team members
- Creation of project reports
- Administration of project documents in project sites
- Clarification regarding tool matters (PMO as interface to support)
Apart from performing complex planning tasks, our certified project managers give you valuable input to improve your project management process and additionally offer you facilitation of project workshops (e.g. risk management workshops, and lessons learned workshops).
Migration to new releases
Do you want to switch from one release of Microsoft Project Server or other tools to the latest release? We offer you a one stop solution for conceptualization and implementation.
Head of Microsoft PPM
Atos is Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Atos has substantially supported Primetals in introducing Microsoft Project Server, enabling the required quality and availability of the system due to central administration and support.
Watch the video >>